- This event has passed.
Dental Sleep Billing for Success — Bradenton, FL
August 26 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Are you excited about Dental Sleep Medicine but can’t seem to navigate the challenges of medical billing?
Join our Medical Billing Expert, Lisa Fischer-Herdt, CPB for her medical billing course. Lisa’s 25+ years of experience will bring you detailed information on how to bill and collect from medical insurance and Medicare. In this course, attendees will learn the tips, tools, and techniques needed to simplify processes, manage financial arrangements, and maximize profitability for your life-saving treatment.
- Define the patient’s financial responsibility before the consult
- Overview of the claims process
- Differentiate between Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Commercial Plans
- Determine when pre-authorization is required
- Decide when to Accept Assignment of Benefits
- Expedite claims processing through proper case documentation
- Streamline claims follow-up process
- Reverse insurance company denials
- Understand when balance billing is appropriate
- 6 Hours of CE
- A nice lunch at Pier 22
- Hands-on education from one of the industry’s most knowledgeable dental sleep billing experts
- Network with fellow dental professionals in the DSM community
Saturday, August 26th:
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Lunch is provided 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM)
- Hear from Lisa as she gives you an in-depth look at medical billing and how you can develop financial systems to get paid for dental sleep therapy
- Enjoy lunch at Pier 22
- Optional cocktail hour to follow the course
SPEAKER: Lisa Fischer-Herdt, CPB
Lisa Fischer-Herdt, CPB, is the Director of Member Communications at Dental Sleep Solutions and 4 Pillar Billing. With nearly 25+ years of medical billing experience, she is a leader in her field. Her extreme diligence and attention to detail makes her a cut above the rest. Lisa keeps current on the ever changing world of Medical Billing to ensure all of the latest regulations are implemented, and every possible dollar is collected. She prides herself on hiring the right people to work at both Dental Sleep Solutions and 4 Pillar Billing, and it shows in our success. Lisa’s hands-on management is second to none, and her dedication to our member’s success is unsurpassed.
Lisa served as an Adjunct Professor at ATA College in Louisville, KY and currently serves on the Manatee Tech College Advisory Board. She is also a Certified Professional Biller and a member of the AAPC(American Academy of Professional Coders).
Dental Sleep Solutions – Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
9/1/2019 to 8/31/2023 Provider ID#: 342401
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.