- This event has passed.
WE Speak: Women in Medicine Redefining The Healthcare Journey
January 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Health should be a priority but can be difficult for many women with busy lives. This WE SPEAK will discuss the importance of women’s health
WE Speak is a program designed to inspire, educate, and provide networking opportunities to women who lead while recognizing women leaders in our region. Attendees will hear personal experiences, advice, and lessons learned from other women leaders, while networking with other women in the Cincinnati region.
This WE Speak is all healthcare. Our panel features leaders who are trailblazers within healthcare. Some of the topics discussed may include:
- Prioritizing health and wellness in the New Year with the proper tools and guides to stay current on the trends in women’s health.
- Insights into various aspects of women’s health and what women should know to stay healthy in 2022.
- The ongoing issue of burnout and mental health challenges that affect women.
- Redefining your health journey with preventative care for women.
- Kate Schroder, President & CEO of Interact For Health
- Sherry Hughes, Director of Strategic Community Engagement at Cincinnati Cancer Advisors
- Dr. Regina Whitfield Kekessi, Best-Selling Author & Adoption Consultant; TriHealth Physician Partners
- Dr. Lisa Larkin, Women’s Health Internist and Founder & CEO of Ms. Medicine
- Karen Henry, Academic Director of the Executive MBA Program, Xavier University
- 9-9:30 a.m. — Registration, Networking, and Welcome
- 9:30-10:20 a.m. — Panel Discussion
- 10:20-11 a.m. — Happy Hour and Networking
- There are several garages located on Fourth Street between Vine and Elm within close proximity to the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Street parking may also be available
If you are a member of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber with Gold Member Status, please contact Devona Stripling for your discount code: firstname.lastname@example.org